Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sleep last night as so good because of the air con that I forgot to set my alarm and woke up late, haha. But it was a good sleep.

Work was the alright. There was one point I was alone and it was busy. Quite fun, haha. Around closing time, had fun drinking with my supervisors at the back, haha. And they thought me how to twirl the bottle and all.

I'm loving work, haha. Hotdogs, drinks, talking, haha. Fun.

Alright, off to bed.

Oh, swee lee sale next weekend. Managed to get morning shift. Trying my luck, but I doubt I will get the guitar I want. That's the bad thing about them letting everyone know a week in advance. Hard to plan my roster. But we'll see how it goes.

Shifts for next week.

Monday Off
Tuesday 1-9
Wednesday 11-7
Thursday 1-9
Friday10-6
Saturday & Sunday 7-3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home