Monday, May 26, 2008

Despite not really going out on my off day, I did enjoy it.

Had a really nice sleep. When to the supermarket near my house to get the remaining ingredients. Even went to the wet market, but everything was closing. Ended up excluding those ingredients in my cooking.

Walked around my neighbourhood after a damn long time. I think in a few months man. Had the minced meat noodle my dad used to buy. Like every morning before we leave for a game he would buy that cause it's light. And now we basically don't eat before a game because we have to leave at like 11+, so that would mean waking up earlier just to eat, so we just sleep, haha.

Met jon at aljunied after that to go to swee lee. They have the guitar I want. But bad thing is, a small part is broken. but it can be fixed with a replacement. Now that I know where it is located, I will rush there straight during the sale. I hope no one buys it.
Anyway went home and started cooking around 5.30. Here is the final product.


I love it man. Nice. Only thing missing is the papadaum, haha. But everything went well. The chicken didn't have as much a taste as I thought it would have though. The creamy spiced mushrooms was just great.

Alright, I thing I shall do my journal now.

P.S. I better request for next weekend off for the tournament held in remembrance of my dad, cause I heard that the 2 of the full timers wants to arrange a trip to phuket next weekend, and jon has his driving test. Seeing as how those are the busiest days, I think it's going to be difficult if everyone can't work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home