Awfully tired.
I didn't go to mass this morning even though it's the 3rd, cause I was just too tired.
Work went by pretty quickly. I think working at the member's bar is quite fun, cause I too some orders, used the POS machine and all. I mean I won't say fun but it's more satisfying cause there's like mingling.
Met my mum after work to watch a movie. Narnia was selling fast so we settled for Indiana Jones. Not bad, but a bit confusing. Had sushi after that before coming home.
Anyway, I know I've said this before, but I don't see anything wrong with the way I pronounce story. It's like yes you guys make fun, but I hear so many people say it the same way I do. Harrison Ford pronouced it the same way in Indiana Jones, and so many other actors and celebrities.
Oh, and on Monday, I visited the mechanics workshop next to the pavillion there with douglas, and they keep a cockatoo there. So cute. And inside the office area, there were like 2 posters of like bikini girls, and one giant nude calender, haha. Perverts.
And since I'm talking about birds, the african grey at the bird shop yesterday was really cute. So tame. When I put my finger there, it just puts its head down and let me pat it, haha.
It's nice, I like.
I didn't go to mass this morning even though it's the 3rd, cause I was just too tired.
Work went by pretty quickly. I think working at the member's bar is quite fun, cause I too some orders, used the POS machine and all. I mean I won't say fun but it's more satisfying cause there's like mingling.
Met my mum after work to watch a movie. Narnia was selling fast so we settled for Indiana Jones. Not bad, but a bit confusing. Had sushi after that before coming home.
Anyway, I know I've said this before, but I don't see anything wrong with the way I pronounce story. It's like yes you guys make fun, but I hear so many people say it the same way I do. Harrison Ford pronouced it the same way in Indiana Jones, and so many other actors and celebrities.
Oh, and on Monday, I visited the mechanics workshop next to the pavillion there with douglas, and they keep a cockatoo there. So cute. And inside the office area, there were like 2 posters of like bikini girls, and one giant nude calender, haha. Perverts.
And since I'm talking about birds, the african grey at the bird shop yesterday was really cute. So tame. When I put my finger there, it just puts its head down and let me pat it, haha.
It's nice, I like.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home