Wanted to blog last night, but by the time I got home, I was way too tired. Worked from 10-7.30. Lots of stuff to do being the more experienced staff. Was the buffet runner yet again, and at the same time setting up rooms and handling meetings.
Met tai hong, ariel and bernard after that at clarke quay. While waiting for them I ran in to mr goh and mr chia at some japanese shop. Had dinner at the food court after that cause I was really hungry, followed by fruits and pineapples after that at the basement.
The bus ride home sucked. It was slower than usual. So uncomfortable. I kept wishing I reached my stop.
So I was knocked out till this morning when I almost overslept again. No events today. Just setting up. It feels kinda weird telling staff who were there before me what to do, cause since today is a public holiday, there were more experienced staff. Was in charge of setting up 3 rooms. Quite happy with the result, haha. But I wasn't happy with lunch. It sucked so bad. They cooked too little food, and the dishes were crap. So hungry even after that.
Overslept on the MRT just now until I reached punggol. But thank god it's only one stop away from sengkang. Tried looking for food after that at compass point, but couldn't find anything I'm craving for, so I just went home.
Tonight will be a really early night for me. Working at 6am tomorrow. I can't wait for my off day.
Met tai hong, ariel and bernard after that at clarke quay. While waiting for them I ran in to mr goh and mr chia at some japanese shop. Had dinner at the food court after that cause I was really hungry, followed by fruits and pineapples after that at the basement.
The bus ride home sucked. It was slower than usual. So uncomfortable. I kept wishing I reached my stop.
So I was knocked out till this morning when I almost overslept again. No events today. Just setting up. It feels kinda weird telling staff who were there before me what to do, cause since today is a public holiday, there were more experienced staff. Was in charge of setting up 3 rooms. Quite happy with the result, haha. But I wasn't happy with lunch. It sucked so bad. They cooked too little food, and the dishes were crap. So hungry even after that.
Overslept on the MRT just now until I reached punggol. But thank god it's only one stop away from sengkang. Tried looking for food after that at compass point, but couldn't find anything I'm craving for, so I just went home.
Tonight will be a really early night for me. Working at 6am tomorrow. I can't wait for my off day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home