Today was an interesting day.
Managed to wake up on time. Probably cause I didn't watch that match. I'm glad I didn't, cause there were no goals. Decent result if you ask me, cause Man U can win at home. Just that it's sickening to know they could have won if ronaldo didn't miss the penalty.
Missed my stop at outram cause I was sleeping. Only woke upat queenstown. So I rushed down in a cab, but didn't have to actually cause my supervisor punched in for me, haha, how nice.
Work was alright. I'm actually able to go about finding things to do withut supervision. My supervisor wanted to release me earlier, but I didn't want to cause dinner at about 6+. Got off at 3 eventually, and played guitar hero the whole time, haha. Beat my high score again, and played the most difficult song there is. It's called through the fire and flames. Damn tough. And I only tried it on medium. Only passed with 69% the first time, but ended with 85%. Don't even ask how I did in expert mode. I lasted 2 seconds.
Had dinner outside carl's junior after that with asmond, linus, casper, jon and Kar Mun. I had LJs. Was fun chilling and talking. Long time since I've done that.
On the way home , I saw my primary 4 form teacher. My favourite teacher, who I have not seen since then cause he stopped teaching. A pity I didn't dare talk to him, cause I wasn't sure if he recognised me, and he looked a lot more plus compared to his fit self before. But he was one of the best teachers I had. One of my best years in school.
Anyway, I've been thinking of things. I wanna start a band, but only when I get better. I wanna buy a new guitar also, but also when I get better. Not sure what role I want to play in the band also. Some times I feel like singing, some times I feel I'm not confident enough. Oh well. Going to practice a lot from now till school starts in september.
Going to enjoy work tomorrow. Supervisors all coming in the afternoon. I will be the first person from banquet there. So I have to withdraw the key to the rooms, and be in charge of the banquet phone. So technically that puts me in charge, and makes me the boss for a few hours. =) I am so going to sit in the office and slack, haha. No events also. It's a pity no part timers are coming at that time. Can't ask anyone to do anything, haha. But it's cool man, being in charge of the banquet department.
Anyway, cooking is cancelled tomorrow cause my mum's not coming back. Will try and find things to do. If not, I just cook for myself to eat.
Managed to wake up on time. Probably cause I didn't watch that match. I'm glad I didn't, cause there were no goals. Decent result if you ask me, cause Man U can win at home. Just that it's sickening to know they could have won if ronaldo didn't miss the penalty.
Missed my stop at outram cause I was sleeping. Only woke upat queenstown. So I rushed down in a cab, but didn't have to actually cause my supervisor punched in for me, haha, how nice.
Work was alright. I'm actually able to go about finding things to do withut supervision. My supervisor wanted to release me earlier, but I didn't want to cause dinner at about 6+. Got off at 3 eventually, and played guitar hero the whole time, haha. Beat my high score again, and played the most difficult song there is. It's called through the fire and flames. Damn tough. And I only tried it on medium. Only passed with 69% the first time, but ended with 85%. Don't even ask how I did in expert mode. I lasted 2 seconds.
Had dinner outside carl's junior after that with asmond, linus, casper, jon and Kar Mun. I had LJs. Was fun chilling and talking. Long time since I've done that.
On the way home , I saw my primary 4 form teacher. My favourite teacher, who I have not seen since then cause he stopped teaching. A pity I didn't dare talk to him, cause I wasn't sure if he recognised me, and he looked a lot more plus compared to his fit self before. But he was one of the best teachers I had. One of my best years in school.
Anyway, I've been thinking of things. I wanna start a band, but only when I get better. I wanna buy a new guitar also, but also when I get better. Not sure what role I want to play in the band also. Some times I feel like singing, some times I feel I'm not confident enough. Oh well. Going to practice a lot from now till school starts in september.
Going to enjoy work tomorrow. Supervisors all coming in the afternoon. I will be the first person from banquet there. So I have to withdraw the key to the rooms, and be in charge of the banquet phone. So technically that puts me in charge, and makes me the boss for a few hours. =) I am so going to sit in the office and slack, haha. No events also. It's a pity no part timers are coming at that time. Can't ask anyone to do anything, haha. But it's cool man, being in charge of the banquet department.
Anyway, cooking is cancelled tomorrow cause my mum's not coming back. Will try and find things to do. If not, I just cook for myself to eat.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home