I finally compeleted a full match after such a long time. But because there was no rain, the sun was freaking hot.
Managed to play a good game, but we lost. I got the second highest scorer. =))
Had lots of snacks and drinks after the game.
Freaking tired man. Had like a 2 hour nap before cooking dinner.
The chicken and salmon doesn't absorb the marinate as well as the beef. But there was still a bit of taste. So I made more terriyaki sauce and drizzled it over the meat. The sushi rice was alright. I think I added to much vinegar.
Oh well. Think I will try again next time, and maybe try to make barley water.
Managed to play a good game, but we lost. I got the second highest scorer. =))
Had lots of snacks and drinks after the game.
Freaking tired man. Had like a 2 hour nap before cooking dinner.
The chicken and salmon doesn't absorb the marinate as well as the beef. But there was still a bit of taste. So I made more terriyaki sauce and drizzled it over the meat. The sushi rice was alright. I think I added to much vinegar.
Oh well. Think I will try again next time, and maybe try to make barley water.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home