Evidence that I have the best job ever.
I get to work early this morning at 8, only to know my supervisor will be late. So from 8-9.30, I just slacked around. When he came, I just unlocked the doors, and slacked some more.
Then he said. "I think today I got too many staff. So you can go home now. Go and enjoy your sunday." So he just signed for me 4pm, the actual time i'm suppose to finish.
Went to watch my brother's match after that, before cabbing home. Really tired man. Just woke up from a 4 hour nap. Thought of sleeping right through to tomorrow, but never mind, haha. I shall not be so lazy
Alright here is next week's shift.
Monday 10am-7pm
Tuesday 7am- 3pm
Wednesday 5am-1pm (All because some people have a breakfast function at 6am)
Thursday 7am-3pm
Friday 7am- 3pm
Saturday 7am- 3pm (Watching We will rock you again after that)
Sunday off (Thank god. I can go for my match)
Anyway I can expect morning shifts for my remaining weeks at banquet cause they are always short of staff in the morning cause everyone's back in school.
I get to work early this morning at 8, only to know my supervisor will be late. So from 8-9.30, I just slacked around. When he came, I just unlocked the doors, and slacked some more.
Then he said. "I think today I got too many staff. So you can go home now. Go and enjoy your sunday." So he just signed for me 4pm, the actual time i'm suppose to finish.
Went to watch my brother's match after that, before cabbing home. Really tired man. Just woke up from a 4 hour nap. Thought of sleeping right through to tomorrow, but never mind, haha. I shall not be so lazy
Alright here is next week's shift.
Monday 10am-7pm
Tuesday 7am- 3pm
Wednesday 5am-1pm (All because some people have a breakfast function at 6am)
Thursday 7am-3pm
Friday 7am- 3pm
Saturday 7am- 3pm (Watching We will rock you again after that)
Sunday off (Thank god. I can go for my match)
Anyway I can expect morning shifts for my remaining weeks at banquet cause they are always short of staff in the morning cause everyone's back in school.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home