I hate it when I have to rush to work.
That's what happened this morning. Woke upat like 6.20, got ready and had to run to the bus stop to catch the bus. Managed to reach work on time, but it wasn't relaxing at all.
Work was the usual. Lunch was quite good. We didn;t have spoons, so we used the shell from the mussels and joined it to the extra forks and used that instead. Pretty cool, haha.
Wanted to cook tempura just now, but couldn't find certain ingredients, and was too tired to go find it. At least I found out after that that the guitar hero game is back to normal, and my new high score is almost 300 000. Going to get it soon from my cousin.
Overslept on the train ride back. So I decided to go buy salmon and chicken to try out with the terriyaki merinade.
Once i'm done marinating, I'm turning in. The cab's coming to pick me at 4 tomorrow. Damn it, so early. Plus I need to go for training after that some more. I'll be dead by the time I get back. Knowing that I may get extended to work all the way till 11pm, doesn't help as well. And I work 7 on Thursday some more.
Alright, back to cooking.
That's what happened this morning. Woke upat like 6.20, got ready and had to run to the bus stop to catch the bus. Managed to reach work on time, but it wasn't relaxing at all.
Work was the usual. Lunch was quite good. We didn;t have spoons, so we used the shell from the mussels and joined it to the extra forks and used that instead. Pretty cool, haha.
Wanted to cook tempura just now, but couldn't find certain ingredients, and was too tired to go find it. At least I found out after that that the guitar hero game is back to normal, and my new high score is almost 300 000. Going to get it soon from my cousin.
Overslept on the train ride back. So I decided to go buy salmon and chicken to try out with the terriyaki merinade.
Once i'm done marinating, I'm turning in. The cab's coming to pick me at 4 tomorrow. Damn it, so early. Plus I need to go for training after that some more. I'll be dead by the time I get back. Knowing that I may get extended to work all the way till 11pm, doesn't help as well. And I work 7 on Thursday some more.
Alright, back to cooking.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home