Despite my long nap yesterday afternoon, I managed to fall asleep by 12. But once again I've proven that it doesn't matter how tired I am, beer makes me oversleep, like I did again.
Cab was more expensive this time.
No events today, so just some moving and carrying of stuff, long breaks, wiping of cutleries, funny singing. Yes, chinese guys singing english songs with really bad pronounciation and creation of their own lyrics is funny, haha. That's about it. Lunch and dinner was unusually good today. Dinner was especially good compared to normal. There was chicken feet in some spicy sauce which was good, chicken rice chicken, baby kai lan and some soup.
Met my mum after work and collected tickets for we will rock you from my aunt before coming home. Had some really nice soon kueh which my aunt gave as well.
I think despite me finishing work around 3, it kinda sucks cause no one else does, so I can't really hang out. Not to mention wednesday when it finishes at 1. I have to wait till like 6+ for training. But I think I will try to buy groceries tomorrw, and maybe play guitar hero at my friends house if he's free.
That's it from me. Going to turn in soon. I can't afford to wake up late again. Seriously, it's expensive, haha.
Cab was more expensive this time.
No events today, so just some moving and carrying of stuff, long breaks, wiping of cutleries, funny singing. Yes, chinese guys singing english songs with really bad pronounciation and creation of their own lyrics is funny, haha. That's about it. Lunch and dinner was unusually good today. Dinner was especially good compared to normal. There was chicken feet in some spicy sauce which was good, chicken rice chicken, baby kai lan and some soup.
Met my mum after work and collected tickets for we will rock you from my aunt before coming home. Had some really nice soon kueh which my aunt gave as well.
I think despite me finishing work around 3, it kinda sucks cause no one else does, so I can't really hang out. Not to mention wednesday when it finishes at 1. I have to wait till like 6+ for training. But I think I will try to buy groceries tomorrw, and maybe play guitar hero at my friends house if he's free.
That's it from me. Going to turn in soon. I can't afford to wake up late again. Seriously, it's expensive, haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home