Sunday, April 27, 2008

So glad I'm off tomorrow. Really need to rest.

I got lazy today, so instead of rushing to the bus stop and rush to get on the mrt, I decided to cab down to sengkang and take the NEL. After which, a nice stroll to work.

Nothing new about work, except that today there was this new danish with a red centre. Nobody touched it cause I think they thought it was prune, but it was really good. Like some strawberry jam filling.

During the 5 hour break from the time I finished work to the time I watched we will rock you, I played guitar hero, AGAIN, went to suntec to look for something which wasn't there, and then dinner and shower at SCC.

The show was great. LIKE DUH. Second time already. The bad thing was that I missed the Man U match, and the lost 2-1. Oh well, I'm sure they will win the next 2 games. It just takes longer now to decide the winner.

Here is my roster for next week.

Monday to Wednesday 7am- 3pm
Thursday 10am-6pm
Friday 6am-2pm
Saturday 8am to 12am (I'm guessing he means noon be cause there is no event, but still why only 4 hours?!?!)
Sunday off yet again

Alright, off to bed. Match tomorrow.

P.S. I wanna have a nice drinking session next week

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home