Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Quick post before I go and sleep. Yes like now at 6.30. Freaking tired from working 5am to 4pm. Plus there is champions league later so I need to sleep.

Had a really comfortable ride to work. The cab came around 4 to pick me up, and to my surprise it was one of those 7 seater family car sort f taxi. It's golden in colour. Not sure what it's called though. Work was busy busy busy. So much so that time passed really quickly. First getting ready for morning buffet, then clearing, then resetting for lunch, then clearing then reset again, and taking orders from meetings at the same time. At least I had a good buffet breakfast with nice juices and youghurt.

It's such a relief that there isn't training today, and I don't have to stay till 11pm.

Bought rice vinegar and kosher salt from the supermarket after that to make japanese rice on friday together with salmon and chicken terriyaki.

Oh, there is a new cat at my house. Really cute, and really nice colour. It's a lot tamer too, doesn't run away, and it's very young. So adorable. And when I got back, the sparrows were visiting my birds again. There was one that used to come a long time ago, but now there's a pair. It's things like this that really brighten up my day.

Alright, time for some music before my sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home