Since work starts at 1 tomorrow, I think I'm going to watch the champions league second league between Man U and Roma, even though it is almost confirmed Man U is in after the first leg. I guess I will just watch the first half and see how things go from there.
I know what I'm craving for now. Not just any good food. A nice plate of maggi/mee/nasi goreng and really good nasi padang. Nothing beats a nice warm plate or rice which melts in your mouth, and really nice dishes by the side. I missed that taste. Really comforting.
And it seems I only get that at Ceylon Sports Club when I eat there after a match. The indian yellow cabbage thing, with potato and mutton with rice. Some times cabbage and green beans with pepper tau hu. It just goes really well with the rice and just adds lovely flavours to the rice that melts in your mouth. I want it now!! Haha. Everyone should try pepper tau hu. Fell in love with it the first time I tried it. It's like stir fried tau hu cubes in some sort of pepper sauce with onions. Eating it with rice is the best. Oh wait, I already said that, haha.
I know what I'm craving for now. Not just any good food. A nice plate of maggi/mee/nasi goreng and really good nasi padang. Nothing beats a nice warm plate or rice which melts in your mouth, and really nice dishes by the side. I missed that taste. Really comforting.
And it seems I only get that at Ceylon Sports Club when I eat there after a match. The indian yellow cabbage thing, with potato and mutton with rice. Some times cabbage and green beans with pepper tau hu. It just goes really well with the rice and just adds lovely flavours to the rice that melts in your mouth. I want it now!! Haha. Everyone should try pepper tau hu. Fell in love with it the first time I tried it. It's like stir fried tau hu cubes in some sort of pepper sauce with onions. Eating it with rice is the best. Oh wait, I already said that, haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home