Thursday, April 10, 2008

Guess what I did today?

Absolutely nothing! HAHA. Not kidding. Really slack today. But time passed by pretty quickly. I guess it's cause I know a lot of them now and there's a lot to talk about, haha.

And I finished 2 hours early!! But one thing bad was that they changed my schedule tomorrow from 3-11 to 1-9 and now its 7-3. Got to wake up so damn early. I guess it's good cause I can go out after that, and rest enough for the match on saturday morning. I think if I didn't finish early tomorrow, come saturday night I will be damn tired, cause I'm working after my match.

On the way home, happened to run into jon and douglas in the monorail, even though I finished earlier. Cause I was wondering about, haha. Went to simpang after that with jon to eat prata. Damn good. It's just nice after eating like the same stuff for the past few weeks. And because I went to Simpang. I realized that there is madjack there. I've been wanting to try for a long time, but I thought only bukit timah has.

Time for guitar now, and update my wish list, haha. Nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home