Friday, February 29, 2008

Mmmm.

Just cooked myself some risotto with mussels. Not too bad. First time cooking it, and I think it turned out alright. Maybe the taste of the parsley a bit too much?

Anyway hung out with ariel today, just to talk and stuff, and catch up. Ate sushi and stuff. Ended up window shopping. Didn't manage to find anything I like though.

Then because she needed to get a present for some guy who plays guitar, we went down to swee lee to get metal picks. But there wasn't any. Luckily the store next door had.

Took bus 12 after that cause she needed to go to the expo. As for me, I went grocery shopping at cold storage near warrens house, for my risotto.

Match tomorrow cancelled. Sigh. Training it will be. And some function later in the club at night. I get to wear that blazer again, yay, haha. Hopefully I can find time to cook a lot more stuff in the next few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home