Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What a long day.

Slept pretty late last night. Waited till he fell asleep before going in, which was about 5. Then overslept till 11, which was the time I'm suppose to meet warren for pool. But then since ben was going, I realized that he usually is late also, haha. So I called him up and we shared a cab down.

Pool sucked again. Got a bit better towards the end, but still I wasn't happy. Snooker on the other hand was good. Got 89 in the first game and 69 in the second. And unlike my previous snooker experiences at katong where I got 200+, this time most of the points were scored by me and not by fouls. My best streak was 5 balls in a row I think, and the highest run was about 18 points. It feels so much nicer playing on a good table, where the ball will actually follow its path, not like katong where the ball will divert after a bit. And my pocketing was a lot more accurate compared to pool. I'm so addicted to snooker at the moment, haha.

So mellissa, matthias, ben, warren and I took 36 to changi airport to eat at sakae sushi. Lena, desmond, shawne and ruhan came afterwards. Ate a lot man. Warren first one to give up. I think this is the most number of plates I ever ate. Didn't really count because we just kept ordering in large numbers, haha. And the mochi was really nice. Could have had a few more plates, but the feeling wasn't there? Quite sick of the taste, haha. But I'm sure it was more than 20 plates.

Struggled to walk to T3 after that, just to take a look. Slacked here and there, before finally ending up at the basement area. At NTUC, there were like those ceramic figurines, and they look just like my budgerigars, so I bought it. After which, we all slacked at ya kuns, some were reading, I was listening to music. Left at about 9+. Thought it was still 6 actually, haha. So after a quick stop at candy empire, I went home.

The Leap Years again tomorrow. Can't wait. And will someone please play snooker with me tomorrow, haha.

Here's a picture of the figurines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home