Saturday, February 23, 2008

After a day of relaxation, tomorrow will be a solid day of studying.

Woke up quite late, and went to kyle's house for his birthday party. Had lots of food, and guitar hero was fun. Did I mention there were a lot of foodm and it was great, haha. I feel fat. Had some drinks as well.

Anyway on the way home, I saw shazlee on his motorcycle. And the cab ride home smelt like bak kua. And the driver was muslim. Maybe he was eating it, haha.

Alright off to bed. Hopefully my brother doesn't argue with his girl friend again like last night. Argue until like 6am. Disrupting my sleep. I think they really shouldn't talk so much, because they like spend the whole day together, then come home talk on the phone some more, and its during the time when the talk on the phone which they usually fight. Like for goodness sake, can't they live a few hours without each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home