Today was such a cool day. Just got back not too long ago.
Woke up at 2, after a late night of listening to my brother argue with his gf on the phone. AGAIN!! Then met lthena at 6 to go watch the leap years. AGAIN!! Haha. I swear I want to go back to GV gold class again. My god the seat was so comfortable. At first when I saw second row from the front I was quite hesitant. But then again there is only 4 row, and 24 seats. The seats were like an aeroplane first class seat. Can lean back with foot rest. There was even a blanket. A button to push for service, where you can order food, drinks and what not. Not sure if that's free or not cause I didn't test it, haha.
Then she was supposed to give me a treat at this Italian place near clarke quay. But when we got there it was close. And it's supposed to be opened everyday and closed at 11. But we were there at 10 and it was already closed.
So after searching Central for a while, we ended up at starbucks. Her treat. Chilled for quite long, talking for some time while having a frapuccion and sharing a cake.
Left at about 11.45. Took 12 all the way to tampines and walked home.
I guess I better get to bed now. Badminton at 12 tomorrow in toa payoh. Need to leave early. Night.
Woke up at 2, after a late night of listening to my brother argue with his gf on the phone. AGAIN!! Then met lthena at 6 to go watch the leap years. AGAIN!! Haha. I swear I want to go back to GV gold class again. My god the seat was so comfortable. At first when I saw second row from the front I was quite hesitant. But then again there is only 4 row, and 24 seats. The seats were like an aeroplane first class seat. Can lean back with foot rest. There was even a blanket. A button to push for service, where you can order food, drinks and what not. Not sure if that's free or not cause I didn't test it, haha.
Then she was supposed to give me a treat at this Italian place near clarke quay. But when we got there it was close. And it's supposed to be opened everyday and closed at 11. But we were there at 10 and it was already closed.
So after searching Central for a while, we ended up at starbucks. Her treat. Chilled for quite long, talking for some time while having a frapuccion and sharing a cake.
Left at about 11.45. Took 12 all the way to tampines and walked home.
I guess I better get to bed now. Badminton at 12 tomorrow in toa payoh. Need to leave early. Night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home