Monday, February 25, 2008

Woke up this morning later than I had planned to. Wanted to start studyig at 9, but i woke up at like 9.30. Left the house at 10 which was when I started studying. Don't know why I wanted to start so early, but who cares.

About 1 and a half hours before the paper, I was already done, and I spent the rest of that time slacking. For once, I was actually so prepared for a test that I didn't have to look through my notes during the minutes counting down to the paper.

And it was great. The paper was really easy to me. I did everything slowly and carefully. Pretty sure there was no careless mistake, and those that I thought were right were right. Except about 6-7 marks which I know I may be wrong.

Anyway, slacked at biz park after that because dinner at my grandma's house was much later. Had maggi goreng while waiting. Then at my grandma's house, waited for another hour plus before finally eating. Had asam fish with some vegetable and some soup. All very nice. And my auntie's dog's are really cute, haha.

Just got back a while ago, my cupboard broken, my clothes hanger broken, some of my stuff all over the place. I swear my brother's really getting on my nerves. He is that close of getting kicked out of the house. And he still can ask my mum to go ahead. I say he won't survive on his own. Hasn't even had a proper job. Still living in a fantasy world where he can get married at 23. He even wants to buy a $25000 diamond ring to propose. And he doesn't even have money now. He says my mum is not supportive of him, he has no family, only one person understands him. I think he needs a slap. He thinks money falls from the sky. He thinks within one year of working he can get married, buy a house and have a family. Well he can if his starting pay is like $10000. Dumb ass. The sooner he gets over this phase and breaks up with that woman the better. Otherwise I would much rather him out of the house. It's a lot more peaceful and a lot cleaner.

PIG.

It's time he realize its not meant to be. I mean like fighting everynight. Hitting the door and what not in the middle of the night. Coming home at who knows what time. Continue talking on the phone till he sleep at about 4-5. Wake up and talk somemore at about 8, some times breakfast at 7. Like hello?? Cannot live 5 hours without each other ah. He says he wants to get married. Everyone around him knows he's too immature for it. He can't even handle a normal relationship. He takes his relationships so serious as though he will end up marrying that person, and he will do that from now till he get married with every girl he meets I can guarantee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home