Tuesday, February 26, 2008

From today onwards, I have no brother.

My mum was talking to him just now, then she said something about her possibly being a rebound. Then he got all angry. He threw his handphone battery at my mum, then my mum threw it back. Slapped him a few times, then he shouted right in her face very loudly. Pushed her somemore. Kicked some stuff, scolded vulgarities, and rushed to the room. Lucky I managed to get there in time and push the door open. So he got out and continued shouting and what not. And cause the night before he I was reading my tarot cards just for fun, and he said its against the religion. Then I brought up, how about the commandment honour your father and mother. He got more angry. Wanted to fight with me. Thank goodness in terms of body weight and strength i'm about equal with him, so I managed to push him off.

And then he went back in the room. Locked the door, and I'm stuck outside. Guess I won't be sleeping tonight. I swear how can someone be so insensitive and only care about one person. I swear one more time, I will call the cops, all I will go and tell his godparents about it. See what they have to say. Like how the hell can he talk to my mum like that. He is as good as dead to me. If my dad was here, he would have had the shit kicked out of him by now. No manners. What kind of son throws things and shouts in his mums face. Defiant arrogant bastard. Thats all I can say. It's about time he wakes up, or I'll do something about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home