What a day.
Such a headache from MICE. Really too much memorizing. Damn it. I need to sleep, haha. I guess that teaches me a lesson not to try and learn a new song on the guitar in the middle of studying the night before.
Anyway the test was alright. Quite confident that I will get an A overall. Went to TM for lunch after that, before slacking and the arcade, and then watching jumper. Not as bad as shawne said it was. Alright lah, but the ending really stupid. Went home after that.
Just reached home not too long ago. I think I need a nap if I want to watch hell's kitchen at midnight. I don't think I will last that long, haha.
Anyway at TM, there was this donation thing asking people to stop killing bears. Then there was this display of a robot bear, with a whole in the stomach. Because apparently in CHINA, yes that country again, they farm bears for the bile, because it has some medicinal properties based on TCM. And to do this, they poke a damn hole in its stomach area into its gall bladder, and just let the bile flow. And they continuously cut this open about twice a day, because it closes. Then they just leave the bear there and harvest the bile. Imagine the pain, and its so dirty, so the bears get who knows what sort of disease. Like for goodness sake there are supposedly like 54 alternatives to bear bile which does the same thing. Why pick on the bear. Really disgusted to be a human some times. Like first we eat the civet cats, we get SARS, and we kill them all. Then we capture dolphins which are stuck in the fishing nets, drag them along the road, and slice their throats, leaving them to die, then pack their meat and sell it as whale meat. Not to mention the skinning of the dogs alive. You can actually see the poor dogs bone, and its stil blinking, its flesh and ears all ripped off. Like how can you do that to something so cute and furry. And like they step on it kick it and what not and just tear the fur off. And these are only a few of the totally disgusting things we do. Come to think of it, it's all from China.
FUCK YOU CHINA!!!
For once in your life, eat proper food and do things properly!!!
Disgusting bastards.
Such a headache from MICE. Really too much memorizing. Damn it. I need to sleep, haha. I guess that teaches me a lesson not to try and learn a new song on the guitar in the middle of studying the night before.
Anyway the test was alright. Quite confident that I will get an A overall. Went to TM for lunch after that, before slacking and the arcade, and then watching jumper. Not as bad as shawne said it was. Alright lah, but the ending really stupid. Went home after that.
Just reached home not too long ago. I think I need a nap if I want to watch hell's kitchen at midnight. I don't think I will last that long, haha.
Anyway at TM, there was this donation thing asking people to stop killing bears. Then there was this display of a robot bear, with a whole in the stomach. Because apparently in CHINA, yes that country again, they farm bears for the bile, because it has some medicinal properties based on TCM. And to do this, they poke a damn hole in its stomach area into its gall bladder, and just let the bile flow. And they continuously cut this open about twice a day, because it closes. Then they just leave the bear there and harvest the bile. Imagine the pain, and its so dirty, so the bears get who knows what sort of disease. Like for goodness sake there are supposedly like 54 alternatives to bear bile which does the same thing. Why pick on the bear. Really disgusted to be a human some times. Like first we eat the civet cats, we get SARS, and we kill them all. Then we capture dolphins which are stuck in the fishing nets, drag them along the road, and slice their throats, leaving them to die, then pack their meat and sell it as whale meat. Not to mention the skinning of the dogs alive. You can actually see the poor dogs bone, and its stil blinking, its flesh and ears all ripped off. Like how can you do that to something so cute and furry. And like they step on it kick it and what not and just tear the fur off. And these are only a few of the totally disgusting things we do. Come to think of it, it's all from China.
FUCK YOU CHINA!!!
For once in your life, eat proper food and do things properly!!!
Disgusting bastards.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home