I can't believe it. This is post number 401. So cool, haha.
Anyway, despite saying I would turn in early because I needed to wake up early I ended up talking to ari until like 4, haha. Then dragged myself out of bed this morning late of course. So I cabbed down to Toa Payoh. Not so bad, only $11.80.
Badminton was alright. My net play was better, haha. Duck rice was also damn good. Miss the chilli. Ate almost half the duck myself man, haha. Watched some show called Little Children. Quite interesting, haha. Took a long bus ride home after that. Damn tiring.
Home at last. Boring as hell. Think I will sleep early today. But before I sleep, I will plan my market list for me to go buy tomorrow when I go out, cause I think I wanna cook dinner tomorrow night. Been delaying for too long, haha.
Anyway, despite saying I would turn in early because I needed to wake up early I ended up talking to ari until like 4, haha. Then dragged myself out of bed this morning late of course. So I cabbed down to Toa Payoh. Not so bad, only $11.80.
Badminton was alright. My net play was better, haha. Duck rice was also damn good. Miss the chilli. Ate almost half the duck myself man, haha. Watched some show called Little Children. Quite interesting, haha. Took a long bus ride home after that. Damn tiring.
Home at last. Boring as hell. Think I will sleep early today. But before I sleep, I will plan my market list for me to go buy tomorrow when I go out, cause I think I wanna cook dinner tomorrow night. Been delaying for too long, haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home