Sunday, February 24, 2008

I said I would study today, and I did, haha. I feel really prepared, except for the fact that I haven't read my notes.

Was planning to study at home, but then around the time I woke up, lthena called me to get my ass down to tampines mart McDonalds, to help ben and her with accounts, haha. Thank god I did. I don't think I would have been that productive at home. Did the papers, topic at a time, like do all the bottom up approach first, then NPV, that sort of stuff.

Left for mass at 5.30, then had dinner with my mum before going back there at 8. Continued doing till I finished every paper. Only the small theory questions left. Will do that tomorrow if there is time after reading my notes. I guess it's safe to say that if the format of the paper is exactly like all the past papers, I will get an A no problem. There may even be a chance of full marks, because I did the MCQ without studying and I only got one wrong, cool aye, haha. I'm just confused on whether or not cash budget is important, because it didn't come out for any of the papers. All operating budget. Oh well. We'll see.

On the way back, I was waiting for 28, and 3 291's pass by. Irritating.

Alright, time to bathe and take a nap. Continue tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home