If you're wondering why there has been a lack of posts the last 3 days, you can have blogger to blame for that. Wrote a bloody long post yesterday, and some how it got deleted. Really frustrating. Some more it was in proper sentences and punctuation if you haven't already noticed. So this is take 2 of blogging properly, which i will try and maintain for the rest of my blogging life, haha.
Before I start, I would like to say that I cooked something to eat on Tuesday. It was about lunch time, and i was lazy to go out. So I took the remaining 2 pieces of salmon from the freezer, and placed it in boiling water, haha. I then took it out after it got cooked, added oyster sauce and pepper, and add it with my indo mee. It wasn't too bad. But i'm guessing the the stomachache i had at night was due to the fact that he fish has been lying in the freezer for months, and that is an understatement i think.
Now on to Wenesday, my first Culinary Science lesson. I love it way better than service. The only thing that scares me from becoming a chef is the lack of personal time. I mean I want to get married and have a life some day, and it just wouldn't help. But despite that, I still have an interest in cooking. It started from young when i would watch cooking shows in the morning and early afternoon during the holidays, which I still do. Learning some knife skills and vegetable cuts today were cool. I can't wait to learn more stuff. And what's good was that today's lesson had barely any standing and shouting.
After class, I decided I wanted to go to Swee Lee to look for the guitar DVD I wanted. It's called "Arranging for solo guitar: the queen titles". So if anyone sees it please tell me. I could get it online but it's more expensive and it may not work due to the stupid region code formatting in a DVD. Didnt't know about that until i read it online. So Swee Lee didn't have it. Not surprised at all. At least it didn't take me too long to get there because kenneth was going to Sim Lim, so he gave me a lift. Went to cheers after that for some snacks. Bought a carrot cake, a strawberry filling donut, which tasted just like the one from dunkin donuts, and a donut topped with oreo cookie bits. Both of them were quite nice. I ate them while I walked to the bus stop at suntec to take 10 home. Had a nice nap in the bus as usual. Later that night, my brother was leaving for Kuwait. But I was too tired to send him off. Sleep is much better, haha.
Then came Thursday. Went to school earlier to print notes. Has service lecture which was quite fun. And after lecture, we gave kim a surprise birthday sort of thing. Then we had lunch at Biz park. I've been craving for the Nasi Ayam for quite some time, but some how it didn't taste as good. Went to get my leadership book at IT school with Kar Mun before going for another lecture which was long, draggy, and boring. The points were not well linked, and i'm not really bothered because there isn't an exam or a test for it. After which, i had MICE tutorial, which was just as boring and not useful in my opinion. Didn't really get the project either. I guess I just need to research more on that. So during the short break between that and my CDS class, my group went to the library to borrow some MICE books, and at the same time i borrowed a cook book, which looks really good. So met Kar Mun and Warren and went for leadership tutorial, quite entertaining in bits of the lesson, and boring in the others. Maybe because of the way we were seated. Not condusive for talking, haha.
We then went across school for dinner at the coffee shop. I had $1.20 chicken rice which wasn't good, and some pasta which was alright. Left after that with kim and Kar Mun. Took 15 to pasir ris and back again as usual. Tried to blog last night, as I mentioned, so hopefully this time it works.
As for today, met Kar Mun earlier in school to print notes again. Why can't they all put the notes up at one time. I'm quite sick of going everyday to print because each day they put something new. I'm saying this because during Culi lecture, everyone had notes, and even though I checked in the morning, it wasn't there. So anyway after printing, there was MICE lecture, which was alright, then we all had lunch at design school. Had beef steak with herb butter again. Accounts lecture followed after, and Culi was after that. We waited in the LT for like 10 min, only to realise that our timetable was wrong and that lecture was in TCA. So we walked there, the stairs were locked, so we all had to use the lift, and some how the lift got stuck with CCM students, haha, so we called for help, and one of the tutors unlock the doors so we could use the stairs.
After school, waited for the rest at the mushroom. Had fun throwing stones and all. In the end after waiting so long to decide where to go and what to do, i didn't join them because they were going Bugis, and i didn't want to stay up too late. So on the way to TM, walking along the interchange, I bumped into Kar Mun. Had dinner after that by myself at Tori Q. Bought some sushi as well, followed by bubble tea before going home. And that's about it for today.
Thank goodness that's over, haha. If only i can concentrate and write my parts for projects as fast as this, because this is easily a few pages of work, haha. Speaking of which, since I have nothing to do this weekend, i think i shall do some reading on DMC's, and research some stuff for the project, and maybe some reading for Culi, haha. Don't judge me. I just have a lot of free time.
8 days more
Before I start, I would like to say that I cooked something to eat on Tuesday. It was about lunch time, and i was lazy to go out. So I took the remaining 2 pieces of salmon from the freezer, and placed it in boiling water, haha. I then took it out after it got cooked, added oyster sauce and pepper, and add it with my indo mee. It wasn't too bad. But i'm guessing the the stomachache i had at night was due to the fact that he fish has been lying in the freezer for months, and that is an understatement i think.
Now on to Wenesday, my first Culinary Science lesson. I love it way better than service. The only thing that scares me from becoming a chef is the lack of personal time. I mean I want to get married and have a life some day, and it just wouldn't help. But despite that, I still have an interest in cooking. It started from young when i would watch cooking shows in the morning and early afternoon during the holidays, which I still do. Learning some knife skills and vegetable cuts today were cool. I can't wait to learn more stuff. And what's good was that today's lesson had barely any standing and shouting.
After class, I decided I wanted to go to Swee Lee to look for the guitar DVD I wanted. It's called "Arranging for solo guitar: the queen titles". So if anyone sees it please tell me. I could get it online but it's more expensive and it may not work due to the stupid region code formatting in a DVD. Didnt't know about that until i read it online. So Swee Lee didn't have it. Not surprised at all. At least it didn't take me too long to get there because kenneth was going to Sim Lim, so he gave me a lift. Went to cheers after that for some snacks. Bought a carrot cake, a strawberry filling donut, which tasted just like the one from dunkin donuts, and a donut topped with oreo cookie bits. Both of them were quite nice. I ate them while I walked to the bus stop at suntec to take 10 home. Had a nice nap in the bus as usual. Later that night, my brother was leaving for Kuwait. But I was too tired to send him off. Sleep is much better, haha.
Then came Thursday. Went to school earlier to print notes. Has service lecture which was quite fun. And after lecture, we gave kim a surprise birthday sort of thing. Then we had lunch at Biz park. I've been craving for the Nasi Ayam for quite some time, but some how it didn't taste as good. Went to get my leadership book at IT school with Kar Mun before going for another lecture which was long, draggy, and boring. The points were not well linked, and i'm not really bothered because there isn't an exam or a test for it. After which, i had MICE tutorial, which was just as boring and not useful in my opinion. Didn't really get the project either. I guess I just need to research more on that. So during the short break between that and my CDS class, my group went to the library to borrow some MICE books, and at the same time i borrowed a cook book, which looks really good. So met Kar Mun and Warren and went for leadership tutorial, quite entertaining in bits of the lesson, and boring in the others. Maybe because of the way we were seated. Not condusive for talking, haha.
We then went across school for dinner at the coffee shop. I had $1.20 chicken rice which wasn't good, and some pasta which was alright. Left after that with kim and Kar Mun. Took 15 to pasir ris and back again as usual. Tried to blog last night, as I mentioned, so hopefully this time it works.
As for today, met Kar Mun earlier in school to print notes again. Why can't they all put the notes up at one time. I'm quite sick of going everyday to print because each day they put something new. I'm saying this because during Culi lecture, everyone had notes, and even though I checked in the morning, it wasn't there. So anyway after printing, there was MICE lecture, which was alright, then we all had lunch at design school. Had beef steak with herb butter again. Accounts lecture followed after, and Culi was after that. We waited in the LT for like 10 min, only to realise that our timetable was wrong and that lecture was in TCA. So we walked there, the stairs were locked, so we all had to use the lift, and some how the lift got stuck with CCM students, haha, so we called for help, and one of the tutors unlock the doors so we could use the stairs.
After school, waited for the rest at the mushroom. Had fun throwing stones and all. In the end after waiting so long to decide where to go and what to do, i didn't join them because they were going Bugis, and i didn't want to stay up too late. So on the way to TM, walking along the interchange, I bumped into Kar Mun. Had dinner after that by myself at Tori Q. Bought some sushi as well, followed by bubble tea before going home. And that's about it for today.
Thank goodness that's over, haha. If only i can concentrate and write my parts for projects as fast as this, because this is easily a few pages of work, haha. Speaking of which, since I have nothing to do this weekend, i think i shall do some reading on DMC's, and research some stuff for the project, and maybe some reading for Culi, haha. Don't judge me. I just have a lot of free time.
8 days more

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home