Friday, May 15, 2009

Didn't realize I haven't blogged since Monday, haha.

Went cycling on Monday. After an intial downpour at home, it stopped in time for cycling, which made the weather really nice to cycle. Really wasn't prepared for it man. I thought we would be cycling within east coast park, but we ended up following the path all the way to Changi Village lah!! And we had to cycle back some more. About 35km at least lah!! My ass, legs and balls were damn numb, haha. Note to self, bring a cushion next time, haha. I finished a 1.5 litre bottle of 100 plus at Changi Village just like that lah.

Had dinner after that at some Kebab place opposite the McDonalds. Chiiled at McDonalds for a while more before heading home.

After a full day of exercising, woke up the next day without much of an ache surprising. Went late for badminton. Following that was Prawn Mee and Ngoh Hiang at Grace's place before going for a swim, movies and pizza as usual, haha. Watched Ip Man again. Love that show lah. Cabbed home after that.

After reaching home pretty late, and pretty tired, I forced myself to read the final theory book. Read it once and that's it. Woke up the next morning, didn't touch the book at all, haha. Took the E-Trial. I realized why I can only do 2 tests. Cause private students can only log in twice, haha. Failed the 1st and passed the second. Was an hour break before the actual thing. Better than before. It was 3 hours the last time lah, haha. Had Kway Teow Soup for breakfast before going in for the test. Walked out like after 5 minutes, haha. The first one to walk out. PASSED!!

Got home and took a much needed rest. Met Lena later around the evening to head to Bukit Timah for dinner at Relish with the rest. The food there is great lah!! Would really want to go there agian to eat the Seafood burger, the Scallop Pasta and the Sesame Paste with Vanilla Ice Cream. Tried the Lamb Pita, Mushroom Pasta and Caesar Salad.

After dinner was a trip to Island Creamery just at the building next door. Had Apple Pie and Cookies and Cream Ice Cream. The Apple Pie Ice Cream was damn good lah. There were like pieces of the crust, apple raisins and everything!! Better than the Apple Pie flavour I tried somewhere else. Can't remember. Finally got to see the Japanese Restaurant next door too!! Always wanted to stop by to see the menu, and maybe eat there, but never had a reason to stop by, haha. Chilled at Linus's house after that before heading home.

Didn't really sleep though, haha. Stayed up to watch Man U come back and win Wigan!! 1 point away from the title!

That meant I woke up pretty late today. Just lazed around. FB as usual. Looking through recipes cause I was thinking of cooking dinner. Ended up only leaving the house to the supermarket at 7? Cause I was watching Discovery Channel and Living. One cooking show after another, haha. Ended up cooking a really simple and quick dish. Squid, Tomato and Chilli Linguine.
Oh, cooked Chee Cheong Fun too!! They had those ready made ones which just needed to be steamed, haha. Have I mentioned before that I love Chee Cheong Fun? haha. Anyway spent the rest of the night watching Chick Vs Dick. Damn funny lah. Watched all the episodes. I like the one where he was blind folded and had to hit a pinata. His pinata was Nemo. Then when he finally found it after feeling around with the stick. He said "I found you Nemo" Then he smacked it and it fell right to the floor, haha. Damn funny.

Anyway, I guess I will be turning in soon. Got 2 games to score tomorrow starting from 4pm till about 10pm. Hopefully I can find something to do during the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home