Been busy drawing the last 2 nights. I'm almost done with what I would call my first attempt at drawing people, but I can't seem to draw my mum's mouth right. Other than that it's done.
Due to all the drawing, I've been having a lack of sleep. Cause I was busy drawing till late last night after umpiring in the afternoon. Then I had scoring this morning. Damn tired lah. Took cab down only for it to be called off cause of the rain. Don't care. Going to ask the guy for pay when I see him. So decided to go have breakfast before heading home. Got caught in a really heavy rain lah. Until my white shirt can see through, haha. Ugly lah.
Rested at home a while before going to SAFRA to meet my mum, grandma and brother for lunch at Sakura. As usual, quantity not quality, haha. I did like the cream puffs though. And don't know why so much calamri. Maybe people don't know what it is? Cause like who doesn't like calamari.
Surprisingly, I didn't eat so much. Walked my grandma home before going home. Play street racing only to be annoyed that the car I've been playing for has been sold out? Just when I had enough points. I didn't think there was a limit cause in the home page it said available for how long more. But when I clicked, they said offer over. Sian. Took a really long nap after that. About 4 hours. Woke up just in time for Man U's 2nd half, which had no goals at all! At least they won 2-0. That much closer to the title.
As for Friday night, Kenneth and Warren picked me up after my scoring. Decided to go to Chomp Chomp cause I wanted to try the XO Hokkien Mee from Kim's and have the huge glass of sugarcane. Got there, disturbed Ariel abit, realized that Shawne, Mell and all also went there to eat earlier. Oh, and Ariel's dog Scooby Doo is really cute, haha. So tame. Anyway, headed down to Linus's house after eating with chicken wings. Ate some more. Facebooked. Then left for Selegie Tau Hui. Damn nice lah. Why Tampines don't have such thing. Sian.
Alright. Back to drawing. I must draw her mouth properly by tonight!!
Since the other posts have pictures, I just felt this one had to, haha. Check out this pic I found on the internet!! Damn cute.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home