Friday, May 01, 2009

Happy 700th post!! Well, not really.

Why is it everytime I have problems, the people are closest to are overseas. Lena and Mell, come back soon!!

Didn't really do anything on Wednesday until at night. Met Kar Mun at Tampines 1 cause she wanted to check it out. Met Kenneth and Charlene there and we all went to Sushi Tei to eat. It's my first time there, and I must say it's definitely better than Sakae, and cheaper than I always thought it was. I love the variety of unique sushi, and the ice cream!! The Matcha and Black Sesame Ice Cream was damn nice!! The Black Sesame was the best of course.

After a late night watching Man U win 1-0, struggled to drag myself out of bed to Cathay. Caught Friday the 13th with Kar Mun. Quite a good show, haha. Headed to market place after that to get ingredients. Kim and Kar Mun then came to my house to cook. Ended up to be quite a mess and like unorganized cause really last minute, haha. At least there was somethig to eat at the end of it, haha.

Still wanting to cook that menu I planned. Since there is a really slim chance of Bali happening now, hopefully I can cook it next week.

Not in the best of moods now.. Sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home