My other bird died. Expected though. Not like the one before it. But the thing is, it looked healthy this morning, whistling and doing its usual stuff. And the next thing, it's dead. Maybe it died of loneliness. At least it's not suffering anymore.
Really feel like getting another pair, cause I really like keeping them. Just not sure if anyone will look after them when I go into army. Maybe I will get a pair when army is more settled and I can come out often, or when I go to uni.
Sigh..
Really feel like getting another pair, cause I really like keeping them. Just not sure if anyone will look after them when I go into army. Maybe I will get a pair when army is more settled and I can come out often, or when I go to uni.
Sigh..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home