Didn't do anything today until dinner.
Finally got down to try the Founder's Bak Kut Teh at Balestier. It was pretty darn good, haha. The clear soup kind. I would say it's better than the Outram one, but after a few bowls, I found the soup was too peppery. It was burning my throat, haha. So yeah, travelled all the way to Balestier just to eat Bak Kut Teh.

Finally got down to try the Founder's Bak Kut Teh at Balestier. It was pretty darn good, haha. The clear soup kind. I would say it's better than the Outram one, but after a few bowls, I found the soup was too peppery. It was burning my throat, haha. So yeah, travelled all the way to Balestier just to eat Bak Kut Teh.
On the way home in the bus, I decided to sketch my next drawing of my love birds. Took me way faster than my Budgie. Maybe i'm getting used to it. Sketching a lot faster. That's how it should be I guess. Sketch first, details and fine tune later. It worked cause I didn't have an eraser. Had no choice but to sketch lightly. So after another hour or so at home, it is done!! Way faster than the previous one. Here it is! My love birds..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home