Headed to Tampines 1 for the 3rd time today cause Lena wanted to check it out, and I needed to get some groceries. Walked around, and this time I bought something. Bought a really cool pencil and pen from the stationery shop at the basement for $24. Expensive but really nice, haha, I like.
Walked around the rest of the mall, bought groceries and settled for a Black Pepper Beef Sandwich at the Basement. Had 2 scoops free ice cream cause I got the student deal.
Followed Lena to KFC after that before going home.
Today's weird.
I had Dinner, dessert, then went home and made soup and salad, haha. Made Egg Salad, Potato Salad and Vichyssoise. The Egg Salad was good. Potato sucked and Vichyssoise was awesome. I didn't think the taste would be so nice. Not as tasteles as I expected.
Slowly but surely, I'm going to try all the recipes I wanted. Already covered 3 today in no time. Cool.
Oh, after buying the stationery today, I really am going to buy a new set of stationery for Uni from there. I know a bit early to buy, but I don't care, haha. Next up is a nice notebook for me to draw in. Inspired to draw again. Think I'm going to look for nice X-men pictures online and draw it. Below was a picture I drew of Wolverine and Sabretooth in battle. Copied of course, but not traced.
Late night tonight. Man U playing Arsenal in the Champions League Semi Final 2nd leg. Hope I can wake up in time tomorrow.
Oh, here is something I did when I was bored. It's a face I carved from a potato. It has eyes, ears, nose, hair, eye brows, eye lashes and goatee. Too bad my finger is covering the goatee. It reminds me of the green cuy from teen titans.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home