Sigh, absolutely bored today.
Plans for today got cancelled. Was quite looking forward to pool and durians too. Oh well.
Just ordered myself pizza. Hungry. I would get 1, but it's a better deal to get 2, so I guess i'll eat 2. There's nothing better than pizza.
Funny how I'm watching The Biggest Loser and eating 2 pizzas. Guess whatever motivation I had for going running is gone?
Can't wait for the weekend. $170 bucks, here I come.
Plans for today got cancelled. Was quite looking forward to pool and durians too. Oh well.
Just ordered myself pizza. Hungry. I would get 1, but it's a better deal to get 2, so I guess i'll eat 2. There's nothing better than pizza.
Funny how I'm watching The Biggest Loser and eating 2 pizzas. Guess whatever motivation I had for going running is gone?
Can't wait for the weekend. $170 bucks, here I come.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home