Yet another sleepless night, sigh. I think I only managed to doze off for barely an hour before having to wake up early again for cricket scoring. At least I managed to earn $40.
After the match, I headed over to funan to look for games at the challenger cause I'm getting bored, haha, done with all my games. Went to look for grad outfit after that at Raffles City. Wanted to head to Zara at Suntec, but too tired and too lazy, it was going to rain some more, so headed home.
Had a good rest of nearly 5 hours, thank goodness. That should sustain me enough for the soccer match. Got another match to score tomorrow again, another early morning. Wish me luck, haha.
Oh I just remembered of this porridge place called oasis at kallang which I used to go to long ago. Haven't been there in years. Just saw it when I passed by in a cab. Really feel like going there. Lots of memories. I still remember the braised peanuts at the start. Then there's like a container of porridge by the table side, and you order side dishes like omlette fish and whaterver. And there's chinese tea which I don't drink of course, haha.
Ok, enough about that place. Really want to go there soon.
After the match, I headed over to funan to look for games at the challenger cause I'm getting bored, haha, done with all my games. Went to look for grad outfit after that at Raffles City. Wanted to head to Zara at Suntec, but too tired and too lazy, it was going to rain some more, so headed home.
Had a good rest of nearly 5 hours, thank goodness. That should sustain me enough for the soccer match. Got another match to score tomorrow again, another early morning. Wish me luck, haha.
Oh I just remembered of this porridge place called oasis at kallang which I used to go to long ago. Haven't been there in years. Just saw it when I passed by in a cab. Really feel like going there. Lots of memories. I still remember the braised peanuts at the start. Then there's like a container of porridge by the table side, and you order side dishes like omlette fish and whaterver. And there's chinese tea which I don't drink of course, haha.
Ok, enough about that place. Really want to go there soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home