Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Since I have nothing better to do this afternoon, here are the pictures I promised, haha.

Front seat with Ben and Shawne, haha.

And that's the back seat with Shazlee on Desmond's lap, me in the middle, and Ding on Tai Hong's lap, haha.

And since I bothered to upload the pictures from my phone, here are some of the dishes I cooked a while back. Not sure if I did upload them here, but oh well, can always do it again.

That's Red Snapper Pasta in a cream sauce.

That's the usual Coriander Chicken with Kai Lan and Pilaf Rice.

That's the Valentine's Day Lucnh with my mum. Roasted Pork Knuckle with Buttered Greens.


That's my latest creation. Duck Roulade with Herbed Potatoes and Creamed Spinach. Yes the presentation is a little messy, and yes there was too much potatoes cause I didn't want to keep the rest and let them rot, and damn it the duxelle stuffing fell out while I was trying to place them at the top cause I didn't really tie the roulade in fear of the string having chemicals and posioning the food. It wasn't too bad though, tasted good, but definitely know how to improve it next time. Going to replace the potatoes with sauteed ones among other stuff. Should have taken a picture of the duck along after coming out from the oven cause the colour was great, oh well, next time then, haha. =)

The next time I'm free, I'm going to cook up Cream of Tomato Soup as a starter, Chicken Legs with Duxelle Stuffing in a Supreme Sauce with Parsley Potatoes and Creamed Spinach as Mains, and Apple Pie with Ice cream for dessert. Yes I love creamed spinach, haha. Can't wait to cook all that =).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home