Overslept!!
Lucky can go late for training, haha. Supposed to start at 6.30, but only woke up at 6.10, haha.
Wasn't too bad a training session.
Went to Happy Daze for dinner with Lena after that. I swear my diet is too healthy. One meal a day today, exercise, and caeser salad and club sandwich for dinner, haha. But still very hungry. Oh well, it's not called a diet for nothing right, not meant to be full.
Hells Kitchen's starting soon! Can't wait.
I very excite.
Lucky can go late for training, haha. Supposed to start at 6.30, but only woke up at 6.10, haha.
Wasn't too bad a training session.
Went to Happy Daze for dinner with Lena after that. I swear my diet is too healthy. One meal a day today, exercise, and caeser salad and club sandwich for dinner, haha. But still very hungry. Oh well, it's not called a diet for nothing right, not meant to be full.
Hells Kitchen's starting soon! Can't wait.
I very excite.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home