Time for a quick update.
University Application Status: Finally completed
Collected my testimonial from Desmond Lim today. Headed down to SAA to collect the other one, but what do you know, the guy wasn't there, AGAIN!! Called up, asked me to wait till 2. Like 2 man, 2 hours in school doing what? So decided to come back the next day.
In the mean time, since I had time to kill before the cage at ECP, I headed down to ubi to get my PDL. Waited for quite some time cause of the queue. But at least I can start driving already!!
After all the waiting, it was almost 2, so decided to head back down to school to get it, and what do you know, wait some more while he edit. Like what the hell, it was supposed to be edited last Thursday. He asked me to come back on Friday to get it once he edited, means it's supposed to be done. Irritating. At least I eventually got it, photocopied all the testimonials, and headed over to SMU to drop it off.
Had duck rice along the way which was alright only. After all the walking from Bugis to SMU, had a Snapple too. Real fact, brought to you by snapple. "The average human eats up to 8 spiders in their lifetime while sleeping" Guess a lot of us are going to close our mouths when we sleep now.
By the time I got to the cage, it was 5, so decided not to play otherwise like waste money cause play for such a short time? Supposed to go for dinner at Old Airport Road, but then Kenneth did something to Shazlee's bike, and it couldn't start. So while they headed over to the car shop to get parts to try and fix, the rest of us headed to BK for appetizer, haha. Had the new topsy turvy burger meal. Quite nice, but so small lah the burger. 3 mouths finish already.
Anyway, the bike couldn't be fixed, and only can be towed tomorrow, so the 8 of us, yes 8 guys, which includes Kenneth, Ben, Shawne, Ding, Desmond, Tai Hong, Shazlee and me. All 8 in one car. It was definitely an experience, haha. Took photos, but lazy to upload. Phone very slow to upload, so maybe next time or tomorrow afternoon.
After reaching parkway and dropping some of them home, got a lift back home and spent a pretty long time fixing up my guitar and changing the strings. It's all good to go now.
As for yesterday, had scoring from 4-6+. earned another 40 bucks. But then I spent most of it on a cookies and cream milkshake at Billy Bomber's, Grilled Salmon at LJS and Paul Blart: Mall Cop, which was pretty funny, haha. Let's just say I will never look at mall security guards the same any more, haha. Chilled a while more after that at Macs, before a long bus ride home.
Gentlemen's Club Initiation tomorrow. Can't wait, haha. But that's at night. Hopefully I can find something to do in the afternoon.
University Application Status: Finally completed
Collected my testimonial from Desmond Lim today. Headed down to SAA to collect the other one, but what do you know, the guy wasn't there, AGAIN!! Called up, asked me to wait till 2. Like 2 man, 2 hours in school doing what? So decided to come back the next day.
In the mean time, since I had time to kill before the cage at ECP, I headed down to ubi to get my PDL. Waited for quite some time cause of the queue. But at least I can start driving already!!
After all the waiting, it was almost 2, so decided to head back down to school to get it, and what do you know, wait some more while he edit. Like what the hell, it was supposed to be edited last Thursday. He asked me to come back on Friday to get it once he edited, means it's supposed to be done. Irritating. At least I eventually got it, photocopied all the testimonials, and headed over to SMU to drop it off.
Had duck rice along the way which was alright only. After all the walking from Bugis to SMU, had a Snapple too. Real fact, brought to you by snapple. "The average human eats up to 8 spiders in their lifetime while sleeping" Guess a lot of us are going to close our mouths when we sleep now.
By the time I got to the cage, it was 5, so decided not to play otherwise like waste money cause play for such a short time? Supposed to go for dinner at Old Airport Road, but then Kenneth did something to Shazlee's bike, and it couldn't start. So while they headed over to the car shop to get parts to try and fix, the rest of us headed to BK for appetizer, haha. Had the new topsy turvy burger meal. Quite nice, but so small lah the burger. 3 mouths finish already.
Anyway, the bike couldn't be fixed, and only can be towed tomorrow, so the 8 of us, yes 8 guys, which includes Kenneth, Ben, Shawne, Ding, Desmond, Tai Hong, Shazlee and me. All 8 in one car. It was definitely an experience, haha. Took photos, but lazy to upload. Phone very slow to upload, so maybe next time or tomorrow afternoon.
After reaching parkway and dropping some of them home, got a lift back home and spent a pretty long time fixing up my guitar and changing the strings. It's all good to go now.
As for yesterday, had scoring from 4-6+. earned another 40 bucks. But then I spent most of it on a cookies and cream milkshake at Billy Bomber's, Grilled Salmon at LJS and Paul Blart: Mall Cop, which was pretty funny, haha. Let's just say I will never look at mall security guards the same any more, haha. Chilled a while more after that at Macs, before a long bus ride home.
Gentlemen's Club Initiation tomorrow. Can't wait, haha. But that's at night. Hopefully I can find something to do in the afternoon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home