Yet another day going to school for testimonial but the guy not there. Fed up, everyday go there do what sia. Anyway settled some cricket stuff. Going back on Tuesday to collect 2 testimonials before submitting the documents to SMU.
Rushed over to Lena's place after that with some of the guys cause she's sick. Had lunch at Big Ben's and watched some TV before going off for my cricket scoring. Saw a dead kitten too lah, so poor thing cause it's so smal and cute. Sigh. Stopped for the tau hui at Kallang which I used to have. Miss it lah, really long time since I had it. Anyway earned another $40 and headed over to quality hotel with mell for the porrudge buffet, haha. So cheap, $9 only, still got quite a lot of food. Cab home after that was nice too, the driver was so nice, telling me stories and stuff, charged me $11 instead of $10, cause to him it was bonus money. He wanted to go to the airport, and since he he picked me when he didn't intend to have any passengers, it was a bonus, haha. But well left $10 from my $40 earned, haha.
Yesterday had scoring too. Returned my vest before that, tried the Leong Kee Bak Kut Teh at beach road which wasn't that bad, but not great. Just can't beat the clear soup. Thought of submitting my stuff to SMU cause I thought there was a deadline, but at least now I know I have more time to get my doucments sorted after calling.
And how can I forget Grad Night. Facebook is the evidence, haha. Everything's about grad night. It was just great. The company, the activities, the photos, everything. And everyone was dressed so nice if you know what I mean, haha =).
Headed to One Fullerton after that to chill with some of the guys. Finished a whole 1.5 litre bottle of 100 plus. Had alcohol and mixers, but no cups, haha. Headed home after that. But hearing about the after party and all the drinking and dumb things, felt like I should have been there, aha. But too damn hot, too damn humid, and too damn sweaty and inconvenient. Oh well, too late to regret right. Whatever it is, it was great =)).
Sad to say we'll all go our separate ways soon. Guess the emotions will come out during graduation. Sigh.
Alright, time to catch up on sleep tonight. Fed up of waking up earlier than usual to go collect testimonial for nothing. Supposed to have scoring tomorrow, but cancelled it cause I was asked to play a game, and now they said the teams full. Irritating. Guess I'll just laze around at home.
Get well soon Lena.
P.S. Have a safe trip, have fun =)
Rushed over to Lena's place after that with some of the guys cause she's sick. Had lunch at Big Ben's and watched some TV before going off for my cricket scoring. Saw a dead kitten too lah, so poor thing cause it's so smal and cute. Sigh. Stopped for the tau hui at Kallang which I used to have. Miss it lah, really long time since I had it. Anyway earned another $40 and headed over to quality hotel with mell for the porrudge buffet, haha. So cheap, $9 only, still got quite a lot of food. Cab home after that was nice too, the driver was so nice, telling me stories and stuff, charged me $11 instead of $10, cause to him it was bonus money. He wanted to go to the airport, and since he he picked me when he didn't intend to have any passengers, it was a bonus, haha. But well left $10 from my $40 earned, haha.
Yesterday had scoring too. Returned my vest before that, tried the Leong Kee Bak Kut Teh at beach road which wasn't that bad, but not great. Just can't beat the clear soup. Thought of submitting my stuff to SMU cause I thought there was a deadline, but at least now I know I have more time to get my doucments sorted after calling.
And how can I forget Grad Night. Facebook is the evidence, haha. Everything's about grad night. It was just great. The company, the activities, the photos, everything. And everyone was dressed so nice if you know what I mean, haha =).
Headed to One Fullerton after that to chill with some of the guys. Finished a whole 1.5 litre bottle of 100 plus. Had alcohol and mixers, but no cups, haha. Headed home after that. But hearing about the after party and all the drinking and dumb things, felt like I should have been there, aha. But too damn hot, too damn humid, and too damn sweaty and inconvenient. Oh well, too late to regret right. Whatever it is, it was great =)).
Sad to say we'll all go our separate ways soon. Guess the emotions will come out during graduation. Sigh.
Alright, time to catch up on sleep tonight. Fed up of waking up earlier than usual to go collect testimonial for nothing. Supposed to have scoring tomorrow, but cancelled it cause I was asked to play a game, and now they said the teams full. Irritating. Guess I'll just laze around at home.
Get well soon Lena.
P.S. Have a safe trip, have fun =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home