Sunday, March 29, 2009

Had a movie marathon of a weekend.

Didn't go out yesterday. Instead, I watched Race to Witch Mountain, Quantum of Solace, Punisher War Zone and Bedtime Stories.

Did go out today thought, for a while. Went to mass, surprisingly, haha. Had lunch at Ramen Ten, gui ling gao for dessert nearby, followed by pool with my mum. Had tea at TCC before taking a nice bus ride back. What do you know, I reached home, and started watching movies again, haha. Watched house bunny. Damn funny, haha. And now I'm watching Marley and me while writing this post in a really small window so I can watch at the same time, haha.

Maybe another movie after that, haha. Got cricket scoring from 4-7 tomorrow. Watchin Mall Cop at 7.15 at marina square. Hope the match finishes earlier, otherwise I'll have to run down, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home