Friday, March 20, 2009

Owww. I just pulled my nose hair and it made my sneeze and my eyes tear, haha. Stupid nose hair, so long for what.

Anyway, I think I realized why I couldn't sleep yesterday. Cause I was totally unlike myself. First, I exercised. Second, I ate a salad. Third, I gave up my seat to an old lady in the MRT. See, that's it. If I stop doing all that, I'm sure to have a peaceful sleep, haha.

The stupid sleep last night left me totally tired. Didn't wake up till 3.30pm, but even that was including all the tossing and turning. It's better I wake up, otherwise my whole system will be screwed. At least waking up at this time is helping with my diet of eating one meal a day, cause a few hours after waking up, it's dinner already, haha.

Alright, cricket scoring tomorrow morning and Sunday. Better get some sleep, haha. Going to earn $90. But first, let me watch another movie. I've just finished watching Bangkok Dangerous. Wasn't too bad. Guess this is what I do what I run out of games or things to do, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home