Ok, another weekly post before I go take a nap.
Spent the whole of Wednesday night awake finsihing facilties.
Gaming tutorial the next morning was interesting. Printed and submitted report. Badminton after that in my formal wear. Damn ugly I swear.
Friday went to vivo after school before going to Lena's house for steamboat. Really fun. Especially with the sparklers, blind mice, the food, not to metion the Tai Hong Shuffle.
Got burnt terribly in the sun on Saturday during the pratice match in school.
Won the match easily on Sunday. So that means TP 1 RP 0. One more and we win the series. Sian, I think it's cause the team has a good captain, haha. Dinner at my aunts house after that. Her infamous spicy chilli prawns. And I mean really spicy. There was a lot of other stuff as well which was really good.
Just got back from my grandma's house place a while ago. Good food as usual. Nieces and the dogs as cute as ever. Sian got $175 in total. Only 1 auntie never give cause overseas. Plus my mum I have a total of $235, sian, haha.
Alright, time to take a nap. I like sleeping.
Spent the whole of Wednesday night awake finsihing facilties.
Gaming tutorial the next morning was interesting. Printed and submitted report. Badminton after that in my formal wear. Damn ugly I swear.
Friday went to vivo after school before going to Lena's house for steamboat. Really fun. Especially with the sparklers, blind mice, the food, not to metion the Tai Hong Shuffle.
Got burnt terribly in the sun on Saturday during the pratice match in school.
Won the match easily on Sunday. So that means TP 1 RP 0. One more and we win the series. Sian, I think it's cause the team has a good captain, haha. Dinner at my aunts house after that. Her infamous spicy chilli prawns. And I mean really spicy. There was a lot of other stuff as well which was really good.
Just got back from my grandma's house place a while ago. Good food as usual. Nieces and the dogs as cute as ever. Sian got $175 in total. Only 1 auntie never give cause overseas. Plus my mum I have a total of $235, sian, haha.
Alright, time to take a nap. I like sleeping.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home