The weekend has been productive. Spent Saturday at home doing spa, and Sunday in school doing destination. There was a lot of slacking time in between, haha, if not one day could have finished it all. haha. I even went to mass on Sunday. Surprised I bothered to wake up.
Anyway yesterday was like all the deadlines and club test. Club test was alright. There were some stuff I forgot, but managed to bullshit. Overall I think its alright. As for spa field trip, after submitting, I realized the intro must write like overview and like conclusion must right future plans for the spa, which I didn't do because I didn't see it in the marking scheme, so I thought can just write whatever I want for that area. But since it's not in the marking scheme, I won't get penalized that much, I hope, haha.
Had dinner after that opposite school after that before heading home. Tried doing some work at night, but my mind was totally drained after that so I went to bed.
Today was alright. Got some work done in the morning. Lessons was slack. Field trip was a waste of time, and dinner from the interchange wasn't bad.
But what really annoyed me today was the stupid bus. I was waiting for 29 for like 30 min even though they queue was already so long, and I thought the bus was coming soon. Boy was I wrong. 3 291's, 2 19's and 2 28's went by in that time. Fucking useless bus service. Not to mention the 2 28's that came were single deck. Like where the fuck is the planning. It is freaking peak period and it's raining and all they can send are 2 single decks. 29 was even more fucked up. Really damn pissed off at that point. Wanted to scold the bloody uncle. To think they say that waiting time during peak period is 10-15 min? and some even 5-7 min? Bull shit.
Anyway yesterday was like all the deadlines and club test. Club test was alright. There were some stuff I forgot, but managed to bullshit. Overall I think its alright. As for spa field trip, after submitting, I realized the intro must write like overview and like conclusion must right future plans for the spa, which I didn't do because I didn't see it in the marking scheme, so I thought can just write whatever I want for that area. But since it's not in the marking scheme, I won't get penalized that much, I hope, haha.
Had dinner after that opposite school after that before heading home. Tried doing some work at night, but my mind was totally drained after that so I went to bed.
Today was alright. Got some work done in the morning. Lessons was slack. Field trip was a waste of time, and dinner from the interchange wasn't bad.
But what really annoyed me today was the stupid bus. I was waiting for 29 for like 30 min even though they queue was already so long, and I thought the bus was coming soon. Boy was I wrong. 3 291's, 2 19's and 2 28's went by in that time. Fucking useless bus service. Not to mention the 2 28's that came were single deck. Like where the fuck is the planning. It is freaking peak period and it's raining and all they can send are 2 single decks. 29 was even more fucked up. Really damn pissed off at that point. Wanted to scold the bloody uncle. To think they say that waiting time during peak period is 10-15 min? and some even 5-7 min? Bull shit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home