School of late has still been tiring as usual. Been waking up late the past few days. The worst was yesterday when I had gaming at 9am, but woke up at 8,45. Was such a rush. Worst thing, after reaching the main road and waiting for a cab, I immediately realized I forgot to bring the sweets for gaming, so I had to get back. Thank goodness I managed to reach by 9.10am. Gaming was really fun. Broke the records for winnings. I think it was $932 (Sweets), but minus our initial $300 changed, we were left with $632.
Club after that was a drag. But something really funny happened. Under one of the tables, there were some graffiti, and it read "Bibix I lub euu Toox", and then next to it another one saying "dear dear". Thank goodness some great person replied "Fark you cheena pig, er xing ah!" Haha. Damn funny. And with all the sweets I was eating, I was damn high, haha.
Went home after that to get some work done, but that didn't really happen, haha. More of editing facilities because of the stupid last minute changes the teacher gave. But I had a great dinner. My mum tapao from my grandma' house. She cooked chicken rice!! Damn nice. There was veg, soup, and really nice chilli which sort of made my breath stink this morning. Thank goodness for sweets.
Then today, APEL was cancelled. Ended up waiting and slacking quite a while before leaving to URA. The trip there was well, kinda boring. Didn't really use the resource centre cause another group was there, and they could'nt get in cause we booked it, and since they weren't free next week to go again, we let half of their group with half our mine cause it was arranged for 6 people. So ended up wondering around playing with the stuff, haha.
Lunch after that was alright. Had some herbal chicken soup with mee sua and chicken rice. Both not bad. But I really wann-a try the char kway teow, fried fish soup and maybe oyster omlette? Don't know what is famous there. Maybe I'll be back.
Took a nice long bus ride back after that. A much needed nap, cause once I got home, I started on my mindmaps, and did a bit of individual assignments. Think I will conitnue to 12. I must finish my spa field trip report at least.
Club after that was a drag. But something really funny happened. Under one of the tables, there were some graffiti, and it read "Bibix I lub euu Toox", and then next to it another one saying "dear dear". Thank goodness some great person replied "Fark you cheena pig, er xing ah!" Haha. Damn funny. And with all the sweets I was eating, I was damn high, haha.
Went home after that to get some work done, but that didn't really happen, haha. More of editing facilities because of the stupid last minute changes the teacher gave. But I had a great dinner. My mum tapao from my grandma' house. She cooked chicken rice!! Damn nice. There was veg, soup, and really nice chilli which sort of made my breath stink this morning. Thank goodness for sweets.
Then today, APEL was cancelled. Ended up waiting and slacking quite a while before leaving to URA. The trip there was well, kinda boring. Didn't really use the resource centre cause another group was there, and they could'nt get in cause we booked it, and since they weren't free next week to go again, we let half of their group with half our mine cause it was arranged for 6 people. So ended up wondering around playing with the stuff, haha.
Lunch after that was alright. Had some herbal chicken soup with mee sua and chicken rice. Both not bad. But I really wann-a try the char kway teow, fried fish soup and maybe oyster omlette? Don't know what is famous there. Maybe I'll be back.
Took a nice long bus ride back after that. A much needed nap, cause once I got home, I started on my mindmaps, and did a bit of individual assignments. Think I will conitnue to 12. I must finish my spa field trip report at least.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home