Saturday, November 29, 2008

What can I say. This week has been challenging. Not really projects wise, but just a lot of situations that really tested my patience. With a lot of thing on my mind I guess I just lost control. But I am definitely not sorry about the thing with Ursula that wasn't my fault.

Anyways Wednesday was an alright day in school. Incident with Ursula. Training got cancelled because of the rain, and stayed in school late to to majority of my gaming case study.

Thursday was pretty much the same. Early morning doing report, afternoon studying and evening test. Test sucked. I think I will be happy to get a C. Continued again with the case study in the evening in school and a little at home till I finished it.

It was an early morning in school this morning to edit and hand in my work. Cruise field trip after that. Not as exciting as I thought it would be. Interview with a club person after that before joining the rest outside carl's junior for taboo. Really fun. Missed that game.

Speaking of game, I've been losing a lot at poker lately despite the initial win. I am now currently bankrupt with $0, haha. At least that means I will have to do my work. Hoping to finish spa and destination reports tomorrow.

Alright, really tired. Been really tired for quite some time now. Maybe that explains my temper and being easily agitated? But then "The Last King of Scotland" is showing now on star movies and it's a really good show. I WAN-NA watch, but it finished at 3+, sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home