Friday, October 10, 2008

Drinking yesterday was great!! But then again when has drinking ever been bad.

Got a lift to Alexandra from my boss to anchorpoint where I met Lena, Matthias and Warren. Supposed to go see the shoes at Pedro there. But then we were done with that area pretty fast, so off we went to peninsula and city hall to collect their photo stuff and have some snacks.

Felt like playing pool after that, so headed down to Puul Fusion at Beach Road. Played until we were late to meet the rest, haha.

Had like chicken rice at this place in somerset before bar stop.

We all shared a bottle of Jameson Whiskey. Oh, the wasabi prawns were pretty good too.

Anyway drinking games were fun. It always landed at shawne. Then once the alcohol was done, we went to the ketchup leftover from the fries, haha. Mell got both the shots but we helped her on the second one. Then the last and funniest one. Not really a drinking game. Just that the loser will have to put ice in his pants/her bra. And if it's 3 times in a row, the whole bucket goes in, haha. And it all went into Tai Hong's pants.

So once I got home, I managed to like pack my bags and stuff. All ready to go tonight. Just a few more hours of work before leaving. Speaking of which I better start now, haha. Decided to blog since I was early for work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home