I think I'm really not used to waking up early. The past 2 days have been really tiring for me. It's like I wake up early for work, then go out after that and reach home about midnight. Instead of listening to songs on my phone, I actually feel much better just sleeping in the bus. I even overslept just now on the way home from geylang. Luckily it was only 2 stops after.
It all started yesterday when I bumped into warren and his friends at Parkway McCafe after pool, so I joined them and played cards till 11, haha. By the way pool was great. Was really playing damn well with the new bridge. But then I think I just stopped concentrating after that cause it was getting easy and I started playing like shit.
Anyway, I left the house earlier today cause I wanted to eat kway teow soup at the coffee shop for breakfast. But when I got there, I found out it's closed on Tuesdays. Sian.
Nothing to say about work. Easy money as usual. Lunch provided some more. Today was fried rice. I did have hokkien mee after that at the coffee shop for second lunch, haha cause the first lunch was pretty early.
So, after that I rushed down to Tampines to pay conservancy charges for the house, then off to the community centre by another bus to reset my Singpass. Lastly I took 2 buses to Paya Lebar MRT before walking to Aljunied. All I can say is, thank god for concession.
Dim sum for dinner was great. I just wished the durians were better. The first 3 wasn't bad. But then the next 2 which were more expensive were horrible. Tasted like some guy farted in my mouth or something. Wasted money. Let's just say I know which one to get next time, haha, which could very likely be next week. But it was really fun talking nonsense as usual, haha.
Tomorrow I must wake up early for kway teow soup, haha. Hopefully I can find something to do after work tomorrow cause I still don't have plans. Supposed to have school training, but I hope it gets cancelled. Got so much things that I wanna do since the holidays are ending!! Oh, I already fulled up the online registration for NS. Well, I saved and exit in case I needed to add or edit stuff cause I'm lazy to go find the info now, but it's pretty much done, so yeah.
As for now, all I want is a really good night's sleep.
P.S. By the end of this week, I would have made another $365. Damn cool.
It all started yesterday when I bumped into warren and his friends at Parkway McCafe after pool, so I joined them and played cards till 11, haha. By the way pool was great. Was really playing damn well with the new bridge. But then I think I just stopped concentrating after that cause it was getting easy and I started playing like shit.
Anyway, I left the house earlier today cause I wanted to eat kway teow soup at the coffee shop for breakfast. But when I got there, I found out it's closed on Tuesdays. Sian.
Nothing to say about work. Easy money as usual. Lunch provided some more. Today was fried rice. I did have hokkien mee after that at the coffee shop for second lunch, haha cause the first lunch was pretty early.
So, after that I rushed down to Tampines to pay conservancy charges for the house, then off to the community centre by another bus to reset my Singpass. Lastly I took 2 buses to Paya Lebar MRT before walking to Aljunied. All I can say is, thank god for concession.
Dim sum for dinner was great. I just wished the durians were better. The first 3 wasn't bad. But then the next 2 which were more expensive were horrible. Tasted like some guy farted in my mouth or something. Wasted money. Let's just say I know which one to get next time, haha, which could very likely be next week. But it was really fun talking nonsense as usual, haha.
Tomorrow I must wake up early for kway teow soup, haha. Hopefully I can find something to do after work tomorrow cause I still don't have plans. Supposed to have school training, but I hope it gets cancelled. Got so much things that I wanna do since the holidays are ending!! Oh, I already fulled up the online registration for NS. Well, I saved and exit in case I needed to add or edit stuff cause I'm lazy to go find the info now, but it's pretty much done, so yeah.
As for now, all I want is a really good night's sleep.
P.S. By the end of this week, I would have made another $365. Damn cool.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home