Saturday, October 04, 2008

Drinking was fun yesterday. Drank a little too fast, but recovered pretty quickly. But it sorta all came back in the middle of the night when I was sleeping. Just felt really drowzy. It was also a little funny watching clare and lena wasted, haha. Now I have lots of garlic butter cause everyone was too drink to even make the garlic bread or eat it for that matter, haha, so I brought it home.

Surprisingly I managed to wake up really early to go for mass today cause it's the 3rd. Took a slow walk to siglap for breakfast before heading to work. For the first 2 hours, the wiresless was like screwed, so she told me I could go home. But I got paid for that few hours. So off I went with $100 in my pocket.

Met up with the rest at eunos cause they were playing soccer. Stayed in the hot sun for quite some time man. Lunched there before cabbing to grace'es house after taking the wrong bus.

Even though I wanted to do work on my laptop since I was supposed to go home and do in the first place, I decided to take a dip in the pool. Luckily Han Bin had extra shorts. Really fun wrestling and playing in the pool, haha.

Then it was dinneer. A huge KFC feast. I also spent that time on the com doing work. So I can claim about another 4 hours of work.

Lots of cricket things this weekend, making a total of $100. Sian all my money coming back again. Can go shopping again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home