Yesterday was really tiring.
First up was scoring at kallang early in the morning. Woke up late, so I had to take a cab, but sian, working so got money. But then again I wish I didn't anyhow waste money. Ended up making $30.
After that, quickly rushed for umpiring at balestier. The guy didn't pay me lah, bloody hell. Imagine, I could have ended up with $100, but now I only have $60 cause the guy didn't pay me. But again as I said before, sian, working so got money, so that money not really very needed, haha.
By the time I got home, I was really tired because of the early morning and late night the day before. But even with that, I stayed up watching soccer, which was well worth it by the way, but totally knocked out till 1+ today. That means I skipped mass yet again even though I wanted to go.
So anyway, went to fernvale to score for another match for another $30.
By the time I got back, I was too lazy to go out again, so decided to stay home to watch soccer instead of going Ivan's house to watch.
Just made a whole loaf of garlic bread, wrapped it in aluminium foil and it's now sitting in the fridge. Can't wait to eat it, haha.
First up was scoring at kallang early in the morning. Woke up late, so I had to take a cab, but sian, working so got money. But then again I wish I didn't anyhow waste money. Ended up making $30.
After that, quickly rushed for umpiring at balestier. The guy didn't pay me lah, bloody hell. Imagine, I could have ended up with $100, but now I only have $60 cause the guy didn't pay me. But again as I said before, sian, working so got money, so that money not really very needed, haha.
By the time I got home, I was really tired because of the early morning and late night the day before. But even with that, I stayed up watching soccer, which was well worth it by the way, but totally knocked out till 1+ today. That means I skipped mass yet again even though I wanted to go.
So anyway, went to fernvale to score for another match for another $30.
By the time I got back, I was too lazy to go out again, so decided to stay home to watch soccer instead of going Ivan's house to watch.
Just made a whole loaf of garlic bread, wrapped it in aluminium foil and it's now sitting in the fridge. Can't wait to eat it, haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home