Friday, July 18, 2008

Yeah, so I stopped blogging for 2 days. That's cause I worked from 7am-11pm straight for 2 days!

Worked overtime for banquet cause they were really short of staff. But doesn't seem like it cause I barely did anything. All I did on the first night was to make sure that everyone had sufficient to drink and give out ice cream. Oh and I spilt whisky on a lady. Not on purpose. Duh. But the lady still could say "How could you do such a thing?!?!" Smack her.

As for last night, I was sort of in charge for the buffet dinner, so yeah, just look around, act busy and tell people what to do. Sometimes I feel bad cause everyone's busy and I'm not doing anything. But each time I pick up somethig, the boss will come and say why you clearing. You are not suppose to do, you are suppose to supervise. Let the others clear. Managed to do my project while resting from 3-6 a well.

By the time this morning came, I was so dead tired. Dragged myself to work. Was falling asleep half the time, until lunch time. The busiest lunch service so far. Full house, with people waiting to sit. No time to clear tables and the side station, cutleries and pates running out, food being sold out and people not getting their food. It was madness. Thank god I was at the lower terrace, Less busy, and at least I have an excuse not to go up and help. Cause each time I go up, some guest wants something or asks something stupid cause they cannot open their eyes and figure things out for themselves. Plus, I did get to do cashiering. I love doing that. I like pressing the buttons, swiping the cards and what shit, haha.

Another morning shift tomorrow, but this time I will be well rested. I plan to watch Wanted now, before turning in at like latest 9?? Yeah I hope I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home