Disciplined at last.
I actually spent the whole afternoon doing my project. Yes there were distractions like the TV and movies, but thank god there was totally no movies watched and only a bit of TV while doing my work.
So now I am more than half way done. All my graphs are up. Just a bit of info left collecting. Once that is done, all that will be left would be the problems and soultions. All writing, so it's easy.
But I still haven't touched johnny's project yet though. Maybe I will do that tomorrow or after I finish my project cause the due date for johnny's project is still some time away.
Going to start on the outline for a resume for sugu now, maybe a little bit more of my mini project, before watching some TV and bed.
Finally a productive day.
Let's hope I can finish my mini project by the weekend. Then I can slack cause the main portfolio is due on the 11th, and that is all crap which can be written pretty fast.
Which reminds me. The last onlie journal is fast approaching.
I actually spent the whole afternoon doing my project. Yes there were distractions like the TV and movies, but thank god there was totally no movies watched and only a bit of TV while doing my work.
So now I am more than half way done. All my graphs are up. Just a bit of info left collecting. Once that is done, all that will be left would be the problems and soultions. All writing, so it's easy.
But I still haven't touched johnny's project yet though. Maybe I will do that tomorrow or after I finish my project cause the due date for johnny's project is still some time away.
Going to start on the outline for a resume for sugu now, maybe a little bit more of my mini project, before watching some TV and bed.
Finally a productive day.
Let's hope I can finish my mini project by the weekend. Then I can slack cause the main portfolio is due on the 11th, and that is all crap which can be written pretty fast.
Which reminds me. The last onlie journal is fast approaching.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home