Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It seems like I can never bring mysef to do work. Especially after such a good nights rest.

Woke up at 1.30 this afternoon on my day off. Finished watching hancock, after it stopped loading halfway through. Not a bad movie. Will Smith is quite funny when he is an asshole. Like the part he told this fat guy to blame mcdonalds for fucking him up, haha.

Watched 27 dresses after that. I love it. I think I'm starting to like watching chick flicks, haha.

Met my mum in town after that to go to the tailor to make my velvet jacket, after getting the material so long ago. Total cost is 380. My mum said it's a gift. Cool.

After that, we went to lawry's cause she had this one for one main course thing. She had the lawry's prime rib which came with mash, buttered peas, buttered spinach and cream corn while I had the grilled rib eye which comes with some soba, prawns, mash potato was shaped and fried in the shape of the pear, and a ginger onion sauce. It really looked like a pear. It even had a stem which I discovered to be a clove later on. For dessert, I had english trifle. Sweet. But I wish it had more fruits in it.

Yeah. So working at 7-3 tomorrow followed by 3.30-whenever at banquet for a function. Think I will be really tired come tomorrow. So I will sleep right after this. Or so I say, haha.

So I will start doing my project after tomorrow, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home