Monday, June 23, 2008

How was the first day at the golfer's terrace you may ask?

One word.

Thirsty, haha.

I think too much drinking at the bar has made me feel very thirsty cause my body's not used to it. And there is no more free drinks some more. But I can still get them now and then, depending on who's in the bar. haha.

Went to work without my uniform because I forgot to draw the day before. Luckily alex had an extra so I used his first. And about half an hour in I had to run to the toilet because of a really bad stomachache. Actually it was more of limping. I tried to run but it was really uncomfortable and it would have came out, haha.

I'm starting to feel skinny already just working outside cause I don't pig out as much.

But after work I did eat quite a bit after shopping.

Let's talk about shopping first. Well the sale sucks. The whole season sucks. Nothing nice to buy. The stuff I want is not even on dicount.

Had some snacks at old chang kee, and the stall to the left of dong dae mun, before having something to eat at the chicken rice shop opposite superdog. Went in cause the grilled butter chicken looked good. Not bad actually.

After that, I headed down to chinatown to look for the flaring bottle once more. Managed to find it this time. Turns out the shop kelvin was talking about is seah huat. Like if I knew I could have found it long ago, cause seah huat is known for cooking appliances and stuff. Wanted to go there before, but found it by chance today, haha. The bottle only cost me $10.

Went straight home after. Supposed to go to my grandma's house for dinner, but after staying home a while I got really tired so I took like a 2 hour nap before my mum woke me up to eat the food she brought back from there.

Going to have a nice long rest later again, haha. But can't sleep in so late, cause I'm meeting fariz at top table. He happened to amke a reservation and his friends pulled out, so since I wanted to go try, I might as well go.

Will try to finish my portfolio this week since I have so many morning shifts and have the rest of the day to do. Can't wait to finish it, so I can start playing on my guitar which I barely touched since I bought it.

By the way, I've been sick for a couple of days now. Throat very dry and everytime I like breathe in it tickles and I cough. Don't know what's wrong with me. Mucus is yellow as hell also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home