Work was great today.
The usual stuff happened. Event at night where I got to eat the cuttlefish stuffed yu tiao and the filo shrimp which was really good. Tired the german wine also. 2nd pradikat level. Really nice.
After work, went with eriq, kelvin and douglas to the office pub opposite vivo. Drank like 6 jugs of beer with them. Eriq and kelvin ordered 1 more when kelvin left, but I couldn't take any more. The drinking games, pool plus singing was really fun.
Puked twice in the cab on the way home. Thank god I got ready a plastic bag. Puked another 3 more times when I got home.
Alright, time to sleep. Work got pushed forward to 11. That means I'm working 11-9. That means I'm entitled to one off in lieu. I can't wait, haha.
Night.
The usual stuff happened. Event at night where I got to eat the cuttlefish stuffed yu tiao and the filo shrimp which was really good. Tired the german wine also. 2nd pradikat level. Really nice.
After work, went with eriq, kelvin and douglas to the office pub opposite vivo. Drank like 6 jugs of beer with them. Eriq and kelvin ordered 1 more when kelvin left, but I couldn't take any more. The drinking games, pool plus singing was really fun.
Puked twice in the cab on the way home. Thank god I got ready a plastic bag. Puked another 3 more times when I got home.
Alright, time to sleep. Work got pushed forward to 11. That means I'm working 11-9. That means I'm entitled to one off in lieu. I can't wait, haha.
Night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home